Thanks to linear motors in all axes, the recently developed machine concept of the Bumotec s100 multi machining center accelerates and cuts extremely fast (minimum chip-to-chip time: 500 ms) These enormous performances are also due to a high-speed spindle (60,000 rpm). Four workstations, equipped with a large tool capacity, and two milling spindles work simultaneously.
Thanks to its low footprint and multiple tool magazines (up to 144 tools), the dynamic transfer center is ideal for manufacturers producing ultra-precise components for clocks, computers and electronic applications made from brass, aluminium or stainless steel - very fast and in batch sizes from one to bulk production runs. This makes the machine ideally suited for components up to a size of 80 x 80 x 80 mm.
- Four machining centers
- High rate of acceleration (maximum 3 g: 27.24 m/s²)
- Fully developed linear motors
- Fast feed rate in all axes (50 m/min)
- Fast rotating spindles (maximum 60,000 rpm)
- Extensive tool magazines (for up to 144 tools)
- Very fast tool changing times (< 500 ms)