The Bumotec S1000 C horizontal transfer machine was designed to manufacture prismatic parts from round or profiled bar stock. Small and complex components can be efficiently machined in medium to large batch sizes.
The machine is configured with seven 4-axis machining stations, each equipped with 4 machining spindles (2 horizontal and 2 vertical). The eight station comprises a 4-axis cut off station with a single spindle. An optional ninth station allows the component to be reclamped to allow the sixth side of the component to be machined with an additional 3-axis, 3 spindle machining unit. The machine is equipped with an automatic bar feed and quick change tool clamping system for optimum production rates.
- Efficient machining with up to 32 tools
- Maximum bar diameter 28 mm (optional 42 mm)
- 9 Position automatic bar feed system (3,000 mm max.)
- High speed spindles (10,000 rpm)
- Optional high-frequency spindles
- Optional high-pressure coolant