The SR-32JII Type A sliding head lathe offers higher accuracy, higher rigidity and increased productivity than its predecessor, the ever popular SR-32J.
The 6 station back working platen axis increases “overlapping” opportunities to reduce cycle times and increases the total number of tools that could be mounted to 37.
Flexibility has also been enhanced with the ability to switch between guide bush and non-guide bush modes.
Spindle performance has been increased with more speed and power across all four spindle motors, in addition hydraulic clamping for the main and sub-spindle collets has been adopted which increases the clamping force by up to 40%.
Machine rigidity has been enhanced with the adoption of dovetail slide ways on X1, Y1 and Z2 axes.
- Standard machining diameter 32mm (35mm optional)
- Z1 Stroke of 320mm in Swiss mode
- Higher metal removal rates from increased spindle power
- Increased number of tools with up to 37 positions available
- Built-in type main and sub-spindle motors for improved indexing accuracy
- Switchable between guide bush and non-guide bush modes
- Ergonomic, swing-out operation panel with Fanuc 32i-B control
- Increased rigidity with dovetail slides on X1 / Y1 / Z2
- 6 Station sub-spindle platen for maximum overlapping