Fresmak 0-MAK ZERO POINT CLAMPING
Supplied By Brown and HolmesAdded to MTD CNC: Thu Mar 19 2020
Leading workholding solutions Brown & Holmes is one of the leading providers of workholding solutions in the UK. Based in Tamworth, Staffordshire,...
Ever wondered how the Fresmak 0-MAK works.
Watch the short video below to find out more.- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zgELj2IPIY
TECHNOLOGY BEHIND THE 0-MAK
0-MAK clamping power is achieved mechanically by springs located inside the cylinder.
This power is transmitted to the nipples through bearings which make a connection between the 0-MAK and the work holding to be fastened.
The system always remains clamped.
It is opened using compressed air (6 bar).
Its special design allows high clamping power without the need of any extra air supply.
Clamping power pulls down the vice, block, fixture or work piece making a perfect contact with the 0-MAK cylinder ground surface.
This pull-down system is irreversible and will not allow the nipple to fly out.
Other clamping elements like vices, blocks, fixtures, or work pieces, can be mounted on the 0-MAK by using nipples at the bottom, they can be changed repeatedly, quickly and at a low cost.
· With repeatability of 0.005mm
· Pneumatic opening.
· Mechanical clamping effect
· precision balls.
· No turbo needed.
· Air blowing for inside cleaning as standard.
· Working pressure: 6 Bar.
· Reduction work-piece or fixture change time
· Increases machine working time
· Its high clamping power and the way it is applied, avoids vibrations while machining.
· Extended tool life
· Multipurpose interfaces allow the capability of adapting to other production process.
For more information on all Fresmak product please contact us at Brown & Holmes.
Tel 01827 63591