No complex preparations, complete solutions for every requirement, a high degree of automation – with Tebis you can manage all machining tasks for deep-hole drill machining quickly and with absolute process reliability. All this requires is that you specify the process once in advance with process libraries and variables, including machining specifications.
Preparing CAD geometry
Tebis offers you a special preparation function that covers all special requirements of deep drilling. The key advantage: Bores are classified as features in Tebis right from the start. They are therefore not pure CAD geometries, but rather "intelligent" elements that already include all relevant manufacturing-related information. This enables important work steps to be completely automated if desired during preparation. Subsequent CNC programming is significantly simplified and proceeds semi-automatically. The original part feature is retained unchanged for subsequent manufacturing steps. You can conveniently and transparently manage all features in the feature library.
- Import data from the design system
- Detect features from geometries with the feature scanner
- Separate the bore from the part
- Manually place features
- Replace features
- Group features according to the machining sequence and sort by tilt direction
- Align, split, trim and extend features
- Interactively adjust pilot depth
- Automatically detect mirroring, and insert and extend on part
- Change diameter and length
- Trim and join features
- Determine and stamp feature penetration
- Automatically assign the optimal manufacturing strategy
- Determine setups
- Plan machine kinematics
Get in touch with the team today to arrange a demonstration! Simply click here and fill out the form. We will be happy to help you.