Tebis offers practical solutions for special reverse-engineering processes in various sectors: Designers can generate consistent parts with perfect transitions and high surface quality. Despite multiple changes, model builders can quickly develop a finished prototype and save time reverse engineering real changes to the clay model back to the virtual world. Mould and Die also provides information on part repairs in the NC programming, which helps you fully exploit the advantages of automated manufacturing.
Your benefits from reverse engineering with Tebis:
- The fastest route from the first prototype to precise CAD surfaces
- Match surface models with digitised data
- Derive meshes directly with no intersection curves
- Quickly detect and automatically repair problem areas with extensive check templates
- Integrate digitised data in the CAD design process
- Quickly and intuitively reverse engineer surfaces at design quality
- Conveniently update reverse-engineered surfaces after modification
- Targeted adjustment of transitions and convenient optimization of surface quality
Would you like more information about our solutions and products? Simply click here and fill out the form. We will be happy to help you and look forward further contact.