Indexial Multi-Sided Machining
The Most Powerful & Easiest-to-Use Coordinate System Definition
SolidCAM is exceptionally strong in indexial 4/5 axis machining. SolidCAM provides an effective and easy way to program on multiple sides of a part.
Tired of dealing with construction views, copying models, and rotating them in space for new alignments? Do you still copy and transform geometry to separate layers for indexial programming?
- Simplify your machining with single machine home position and One-click orientations for indexed setups – speeds up multi-sided machining by eliminating multiple coordinate system constructions.
- Define a CoordSys on the fly, by just picking a face, and continue programming your part.
- SolidCAM’s “select a face and machine” is the fastest method for indexial programming.
- Our coordinate system manager keeps track of all necessary data for each tool orientation.
- Solid Verify simulation shows tool holders and fixtures, together with material removal for all machining operations.
- SolidCAM provides you with the most effective and easiest way to program on multiple sides of a part.
- Even if you’re only working in 2.5D or 3-axis, SolidCAM gives you an exceptionally strong Indexial 4/5-Axis machining solution.